Introducting CD Uploader Lite
If your daily role is to administer PACS then you know about the challenges faced with uploading DICOM studies from portable media…
CD data does not match, patient information is incorrect or missing vital DICOM data, the list is endless.
Imagine a product that offers the ability to: -
import from all media,
DICOM search for patients,
reconcile imported studies against patients,
merge into existing RIS registered studies, or
create new study registrations against existing patients.
Then you imagined CD Uploaders capabilities.
With CD Uploader Lite and our 20 years of experience in PACS administration,
the professional staff at DICOMShop have you covered.
CD Uploader Lite come with two workflow modes: -
Importer - where the front desk operator simply inserts the media and waits for the media to eject.
Reconciler - where the PACS administrator reviews the imported media against existing patient data and authorises the upload. This dual workflow approach to uploading CD media makes it a snap to bring studies into the PACS.
CD Uploader Lite comes standard with the reconciler and one import node. Additional import nodes can be added at any time depending on department requirements.
Detailed information about the Reconciler & Importer: -
The CD Uploader Litecomprises of two sections - the CD Uptake Node and the Reconcile Workstation.
1) Reconcile Workstation - Located at the Admin’s or SuperUser office
- License includes a CD Uptake Node, Uploads CDs and eject.
- Content of uploaded CDs are queued and visualised by a Privileged User.
- CD Study is selected and a DICOM Q/R searches PACS for correct Patient/studies.
- If correct patient is found, the CD Study is then simply added as a new study or can merge to existing RIS study.
- If Patient not found from PACS search, the user can register a patient in RIS and then merge as per step OR upload the study to PACS where a new patient and study are generated.
2) CD Uptake Node - Mainly at the Front Reception Desk to Upload CD and eject.
- Sold in addition to the Reconcile Workstation (discounts for bulk purchases are available - please 'Contact Us' first if making a bulk purchase)
'Contact Us' for a demonstration via our 'Contact Us' page.
Need to upload DICOM images not just from CD's? Upgrade from our Lite edition to our CD & DICOM Uploader. This option is available above.
Purchase Order (PO) Form
Do not want to buy online or do not have access to Paypal and would prefer bank transfer (EFT)...simply complete our Purchase Order Form and we will send you an invoice for EFT payment. Click here to download our form.
Once this form is complete, please email it back to us at info at dicom shop .com (please remove the spaces and replace the at with the symbol). If you have your own company PO form you wish to use, this is also ok, just send it through to the same email address as mentioned above.
Once we receive your PO request, we will send you through an invoice containing our EFT details.