Using Dicom Paper Printer you can print high-quality Dicom medical images that are similar to film-quality at the cost of plain paper printing.
Transform your windows based PC and printer into a Dicom medical image printer.
Dicom Paper Printer will provide you with an easy to use and cost effective software solution that will turn your windows based computer (PC) and printer into a plain paper, low cost and high-quality Dicom medical images based printer.
Still need to print on transparent film and not just plain white paper?
Print high quality images on transparent films (projector backlight film – cheap like plain paper), it is similar to the traditional radiographic film – the only difference is: -
it is cheap;
easy to store;
easy to file; and
easy to post.
Utilise your existing hardware and save!
your existing PC; and
your existing printer.
Dicom Paper Printer is suitable for any organization: -
to produce high quality images for non-diagnostic purposes.
Why buy from us? – 3 straightforward reasons we believe maybe important to you amongst many others: -
- There are very few Dicom Paper Printers on the market that excel and perform like our Dicom Paper Printer.
- We offer a product that is instantly downloadable after your purchase is processed – no need to wait for the CD to arrive in the post!
- There is no need to ‘Contact Us’. We do not survey the size of your organization before we offer you a price – our price is for everyone.
Benefits and key features beyond the savings...
- The ability to take medical images out of the digital technology space of your PACS/Dicom network - examples:
- Provide copies of the exam to the patient;
- to accompany a report to the referring physician;
- include professional medical images along with medical reports for journal submissions; and
- many more applications.
- Easy to download, install and use - simple windows automatic installer - no need for an IT specialist to co-ordinate the installation.
- Reliable, effective and efficient software that runs on your PC and will not affect its performance, speed and processes.
- Print on whatever size or type paper your printer can handle - A4, A3, transparent paper, etc.
- Easy to file, post, store and dispose of Dicom medical images printed on regular size paper.
- The plain paper images will fit into any regular shredder giving you the ability to preserve patient confidentiality when disposing of Dicom medical images.
- Using plain paper will help reduce the impact on our environment as you can recycle the plain paper after use and also use recycled paper to print on – we encourage you to do your part to help the environment.
These are just some of the immediate benefits and key features beyond the savings we can think of but we know there are many more!
By using Dicom Paper Printer, you have the potential to save up to 90% of your film printing costs.
Computer specifications needed: -
- Minimum of Windows 7 operating system on your PC
- 1 or more GB RAM
Need further information?
Please do not hesitate to download our Dicom Paper Printer Brochure below or contact us through the ‘Contact Us page’ in our main menu above or via info at dicomshop.com (please change the at to an ‘@’ and remove the ‘spaces’). When contacting us, please include your name, organization, the product you are interested in, phone number and email address. One of our helpful and friendly DicomShop.com team members will get back to you Monday – Friday within 24 hours to assist you with your queries – we are here to help, so please do not hesitate to make contact with us!
Purchase Order (PO) Form
Do not want to buy online or do not have access to Paypal and would prefer bank transfer (EFT)...simply complete our Purchase Order Form and we will send you an invoice for EFT payment. Click here to download our form.
Once this form is complete, please email it back to us at info at dicom shop .com (please remove the spaces and replace the at with the symbol). If you have your own company PO form you wish to use, this is also ok, just send it through to the same email address as mentioned above.
Once we receive your PO request, we will send you through an invoice containing our EFT details.